If you are looking for something new to try, here are just a few things I received in my Wellness Box that you may or may not have heard about.
What I Ordered for the month of May:
+ Thieves Laundry Soap - Thieves® Laundry Soap is potent, plant-based, and ultra-concentrated with pure essential oils and powerful enzymes to effectively clean your clothes and leave them refreshed with a light citrus scent. Because it is so concentrated, we split ours into 3 bottles to make it last longer.
- Vitamin D plays a key function in respiratory health and through innate and adaptive defense mechanisms Vitamin D supports the body’s respiratory immune system*.
- Young Living’s proprietary dissolving tablet complements busy lifestyles
- Helps boost healthy immune systems
- Vitamin D and lemon balm supports mood and hormone regulation
- Helps support bone growth and healthy muscle
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.